The Other Side of Dr. Xeno's Brain

It's me, Dr. Xeno. Here are lecture notes and ideas for my work teaching physical and cognitive development across the lifespan (HDEV 3101) at the Department of Human Development at CSU, East Bay. This content is often referred to as mind-brain, mind body connection, brain and behavior; but it is really about the knowledge derived from the related fields of neurology, neuropsychology, neuroscience and cognitive science. Sometimes I just write about my kids or bike racing. Feel free to comment!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sorry to say...


I was right about Basso - excepted he 'never transfused' and now Dr. Fuentes can use the 'I was just holding it for a friend' defense. Back to the NCNCA... who's leading BAR/BAT now?


2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Johnny GoFast said...

Somebody found a pen on my desk and my computer actually working today. I told them I was only "thinking" about working today. They bought that excuse.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Gianni said...

Another upgrade soon?

Oh and flourless choco-cake rules.

Flour- not a important ingredient.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home