The Other Side of Dr. Xeno's Brain

It's me, Dr. Xeno. Here are lecture notes and ideas for my work teaching physical and cognitive development across the lifespan (HDEV 3101) at the Department of Human Development at CSU, East Bay. This content is often referred to as mind-brain, mind body connection, brain and behavior; but it is really about the knowledge derived from the related fields of neurology, neuropsychology, neuroscience and cognitive science. Sometimes I just write about my kids or bike racing. Feel free to comment!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My New Training Partner...





I expect a lot out of this young racer, Kai. Not even 3 yet and he's already perfecting 'The Look.'

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Too cool!!!! I'll be looking for him at the Tour someday.

Man, dig the trainer set-up you have there - that's awesome!!!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Dr. Xeno said...

This apparently luxurious trainer zone is temporary - it's my In-Law's tv/family room. Note the wine within arms reach & my laptop on the counter... BET on the tube... while I cue-up Paris-Roubaix '05. Plus, the trainer is on-loan from the Big Volsansky, goes back today. think I'll get one, iss especially nice for warming up at crits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home