The Other Side of Dr. Xeno's Brain

It's me, Dr. Xeno. Here are lecture notes and ideas for my work teaching physical and cognitive development across the lifespan (HDEV 3101) at the Department of Human Development at CSU, East Bay. This content is often referred to as mind-brain, mind body connection, brain and behavior; but it is really about the knowledge derived from the related fields of neurology, neuropsychology, neuroscience and cognitive science. Sometimes I just write about my kids or bike racing. Feel free to comment!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Is this thing on...?

Ok, I took the plunge. Mostly because more of my favorite blog spots are starting to lock out anonymous posts. Plus, I always wanted to try...

4 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Thank God dude!!! This is gonna rock!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Chico Cyclist said...

Xeno, just win tomorrow man - or at least don't crash. Just be careful out there. Sorry I am a wuss, but I'd rather be a trained wuss than a whipped wuss.....so the training continues. Good luck out there - be safe!!

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Ron Castia said...

Xeno no crash!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Dr. Xeno said...

No crashy yet this season - got my flat out of the way (Cantua Creek) and multiple minor mechanicals and cramps out of the way all at Snelling! Lost my nerve in the Apple Pie lead out - now it's time to recover form all that racing and gear up for CRIT SEASON; April through June.
RacerX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home